January 12, 2007

8 more hours to my departure for Tekong School 1.
Going to experience something entirely new. Can't wait for it.
If you stop and think about it carefully, NS isn't so bad after all.

Tekong School 1 is notorious for its haunted history. The infamous 3-room bunk is located there.
Such a place is perfect for a paranormal enthusiaist like me.
Lets hope I won't get into trouble.

I am in a pretty good mood now.
I guess its all because of you.
Though I can't get to see you before my enlistment, I got to talk to you.

That is more than enough. I appreciate it.

However, I do realise that reality isn't so kind.
Not everything will always turn out the way I want it to.
Hence, I shall keep my hopes lower.
That way, I will feel less pain when reality hits me.

Still, I want to thank you for making my departure a happy one.

See you soon.

No comments: