January 03, 2007

Its 2am plus now and I am still not a sleep. The official school holidays has ended and school will start again in like 6 more hours. Darn, I must have gotten used to late nights. Hope I can concentrate tomorrow.... Wait a sec, I just remembered I have graduated from JC. Ha, senile me.

Pool PooL pooL PoOl POOL pool POol pOOL
普尔 普尔 普尔 普尔 普尔 普尔 普尔 普尔

I have been pooling around continuously for the past few weeks with my 好妹儿, so much so that my pool skills have increased abit. Yes. Abit. I am still an average, if not, lousy player. People that want to find a partner to hone their pool skills can always ask me out to pool with you. I will be more than happy to accept your invitiation.

I still haven't finished building my aircraft carrier model.

I've painted the hull and other main body parts. All thats left is don't attached all the seperate pieces together but I've a problem, I can't use UHU glue to do the job because they would eat away the paint on my painted parts. In addtion, its very difficult to apply the glue smoothly onto the parts which I want to paste; that would always be overflow to the side and this makes the pasting looks ugly. I also need a pair of tweezers to hold tiny parts(even smaller than the "Exclaimation mark" which you can find on your keyboard" when pasting them to the hull of the ship. Guess I might make another trip to the hobby shop later on. Maybe I can get Ali from Cairo to come with me. Maybe not.

I am in the midst of updating my Friendster account. Been a long while since I visited it.

Lalalala...
By the way, the correct chinese translation for pool is 桌球。

No comments: