January 07, 2007

Did some catching up with Chew-ka-lao-sai today haha.

In case you're wondering, Chew-ka-lao-sai(chew until shit) is my sec school friend and he is actually known as Robin chiu... he went into SA after sec sch and thank goodness i dint go there for if i did, I might not be able to get BAND ONE for my PW. Apparently, the SA teachers gave their students the wrong information and the whole cohort ended up doing the PW wrongly. But chew-ka-lao-sai managed a band 2... not bad not bad.

We went to pool at marina square haha and it feels great to be playing against someone that is more or less of my calibre. I thought I was already very pro with my Ball-jump-over-the-table technique but he impressed me with his Ball-constantly-jumping-out-of-bounds technique...
After that went to arcade to play the "Lets-Go Jungle: Trap on Spice Island" game. very nice.

Then we went to PS to catch the Gim Hui Curse, otherwise known as The Curse of the Golden Flower. Just like what my cousin said, the movie is full of bouncing boobs; all the palace maids and the empress and most other female characters wear attires that never fails to reveal at least half of their boobs. In addition, their boobs bounces up and down as they move through the palace. In short, the movie is about the fight for absolute power in the Imperial Family. The emperor wants to kill the empress and so the empress decided to strike first by asking her son to rebel against the emperor and take the throne. In the process, the crown prince died and the emperor become damn angry and went on a rampage. Then the emperor found out about the empress's plot and blah blah blah. The emperor won in the end. But he also lost something I guess. What i like about the movie is the frequent clash of armies haha. Thats about the only part I like I guess.

I would rate it 3.5/5

after the movie i went to the toilet to excrete but again, my body played fun of me again. nothing dropped down as i sat on the toilet bowl....

after that we went to the STAR FACTORY and played some more arcade game...

Suddenly, a surge of excitement filled my body. Accompanying that surge of excitement was a stinge of anxiety; I could feel my heart in my throat at that time. After awhile, my elation wore off as I realised the cold hard fact... I can't make the mark...

Among the games I tried were:

House of the Dead 4
Time Crisis 4
Let's-Go Jungle

Went to eat Mac for dinner after that and went home. WHOOOOOOOOO, Diamonds are Forever and so is the NATURE BOY!

No comments: