January 05, 2007

Does anyone of you ever felt like you need to shit and so went into the toilet, squat(or sit) down, twitch your butt muscles and then end up not shitting at all?

Well I just experienced it... and several times in the past. Quite funny. Wonder whats that all about. Am I being fooled by my body or what? There really is this tangible and realistic urge to excrete but when I get yourself ready to detox, my manure seems to be denied entry into my rectum by my large intestine. Sorta like stuck half way up there.

Beware! The MIRACLE of life!

Thank goodness there is no feeling that something is being sucked or pushed back into my stomach >.<

Went to gym with Ted today and it has been quite awhile since my last visit. I believe I shrunk in size. Was quite disappointed about it because I want to have a nice body to compensate my cannot-make-it face. (Unlike someone whose worrying all day long about getting bigger...)
In fact, I think I NEED a nice body. I simply NEED that balance.

Perhaps I shall start wearing NEW BALANCE shoes.

After that, went into the toilet with Ted and being the cheapskate person that I am, I decided to take a bathe since it will help me conserve my water bills at home. Ted waited for me to finish bathing. Such a nice guy isnt him? AS IF.
We argued whether should we go MS(my stand) to pool or Clementi(his stand) to pool(the gym was at Clementi). No adequate agreements could be made between both of us and so we decided to get Mr. Commando-cum-Alibaba to break the stalemate. In the end, the ardent supporter of The Great Motherland won the argument with the support of Tsar Ra's Guy and we headed for MS to pool.

While waiting for the bus with the Chick Watcher, Ted suddenly remembered that he had an appointment with his friend. But being the nice and considerate guy that he is, Ted decided to pool with us instead and PS-ed his friend. Thanks TED!

Alfonsus and me impressed Ted during pool; we showed him, on many occasions, how to miss
a ball that was set perfectly straight infront of a pocket. I also presented my ever-elusive ball-jumps-out-the-table(this is, by no means, related to buddha-jumps-over-the-wall) technique. I guess it was an eye-opener for him. He probably saw two of the worst poolers around in the history of mankind today. Well, sorry Ted. I already told you my pool skills are abysmal. If you read my previous post carefully, you would have known... Ted, lets play again when I get better.

But well, the good thing is I got a few pointers from Ted. He imparted to me a part of his 九球η₯žεŠŸ. I am gonna use that to thrash somebody next time.

After that, we just walked around MS and then finally settled down in Mac where Alfonsus and Ted had an intense, almost vehement, debate. Ted was saying geniuses are usually mildly autistic while Alfonsus was saying that was not the case and so began the debate of the millennium. Being the ignoramus I am, I just sat down and listen to them argue and I heard some interesting stuff like "A taxi is a car but a car is not a taxi" and "Homosexuals? and homicides" etc etc. The debate ended with a tie between both parties.

Then I proceeded to Suntec with Alfonsus to look for his Alwayssummer Morning game while Ted went home. We combed through the stores but found nothing that Alfonsus wants. But I saw something that I want in Karful(Carrefour) - an R.C helicopter! But it costs $50. Perhaps I should bring my mom there and get her to buy the toy for me. HEhehe...

When we headed for home, we saw a HMV in Citylink Mall and so we went in to look see. Sadly, the CD which Alfonsus wanted was sold out and he was so disappointed to hear this that his eyes almost became watery. But we still had a good catch. I purchased a copy of FINAL FANTASY ADVENT CHILDREN VCD while he acquired the MIRROMASK VCD. I am gonna watch my FFAC soon. I watched it once before but it was from our neighbouring country and the images were jumpy at times and worst, the subtitles sucks. The show is in Japanese. So subtitles are crucial. Very crucial.

6 more days to NS. Soon, I will be able to lay down my gun for my country. Soon, I will no longer have to worry about styling that bird-nest-lookalike hair of mine.

No comments: