May 16, 2007

Hi guys. Some of you might be surprised why I can blog today when by right, I should be in camp since its a weekday. Well, I am not about to tell you guys why because I am bounded by the Official Secret Act! To be frank, I am not sure whether the reason for me being able to blog today comes under the OSA but just to play safe, I shall say no evil.

"See No Evil: The True Story of a Ground Soldier in CIA's War on Terrorism" tickled my interest in the spying industry. I did some googling and yahooing and discovered that Singapore do have something like the CIA. OK. Maybe not exactly identical but somewhat similar organizations. Its called S******* and **********c* D****i** and its under the wings of Ministry of ******* (OSA!). Rumours have it that this organisation discreetly contact Arts and Social Science graduates to see if they are fit to be recruited into the spying ranks. Cool isn't it. All the secrecy and mystery...
Yes, I am interested in the spying industry but I don't think I can join it. I guess I am those type of people that thinks spying is cool and stuff but can only think. Asking me to join the spying business would be a no-no. I am just not cut out to be one though Alfonsus might beg to differ since he feels that I have a ex-convict face. As for how I can utilize that ex-convict face of mine, I seriously have no idea.
I was selected today to be flag carriers along with 19 others for the ASEANAPOL. For those outsiders, ASEANAPOL is basically a gathering of all the police chiefs in ASEAN where they will come together to discuss about security matters, bilateral co-operation and the likes. I would be carrying one of the ASEAN nation flag and march in. Not just any march. Slow march. Actually its not exactly as hard as it sounds. Just need to keep in tempo and maintain balance and its like we are marching normally. I would say we look quite cool marching slowly haha. Plus, we would be wearing our Number One ceremonial uniform which we should be getting in a day or two. The event would be held at one of the many hotels in Singapore which I am not going to divulge. OSA lah. Cannot risk letting trouble makers get hold of the venue and wreck havoc there. But its definitely not Hotel 81 Opera, neither is it Fragrance Hotel Balestier. So trouble makers out there don't bother combing the above hotels I just said. But Red Lights Hotel... hmmm
Its my turn to do Provost today and I have to admit I sucked at it. I just can't bring myself to shout and scold people who cannot march to the mess(cookhouse) properly. Neither can I reprimand them for not keeping quiet when in files. Above all, I just can't bring myself to correct anybody for doing the wrong thing. Hai. I just feel that its quite bad to be so demanding. Its all thanks to my kind-natured personality. But towards the end of dinner, FI Firdaus sort of enlighten me with a few golden words. I think I would know what to do tomorrow. Its time to shed light on my darkside...
But before that, I would need to wake up at 5.30am tomorrow to do collect the State flag and Home Team flag from the the g*****h*****. Thereafter, I would proceed to do flag raising for the morning assembly.
Swimming's our first lesson tomorrow. Its been a long time since we last swam and its been a long time since our swimming instructor last seen us. Tomorrow would be a better day... I hope.

No comments: