May 24, 2007

Talk about pleasant surprises.

We had another round of PDP rehearsal in our parade square this afternoon and the entire Guard of Honour contigent performed beautifully according to my FI and the overall in-charge of the rehearsal.

"What more could the Commissioner of Police asks for? This is beautiful."

"Your Hormat just now was very nice. Especially the single piak sound."

"You did well just now but it could have been better. You're the best of the best which is why you're appointed Guard of Honour. So go out there and give your best!"

"The rehearsal just now was fantastic! Lets keep it up and impress the Commissioner of Police on the actual day!"

"3 cheers for GOH! Hip hip hurray!!! x3"

Its a very big contrast isn't it. The comments given to us today and those given to us on Tuesday. I guess we were simply just off form on Tuesday, resulting in our terrible performance. I just hope we can maintain the benchmark.

I failed to collect the squad's pocket book and gave them to my CM on time. According to my chairman, who just had a meeting with him, he is not very happy about it. He wants to see me tomorrow morning.

Lets pray that nothing serious would happen.

No comments: