May 17, 2007

Ok. Just finished my provost duties. Since its already well past our swimming lesson, we (my buddy and me) figured that we will just wait in the barracks for the rest of our squad to come back and then proceed to our lesson together. In the meantime, I decided to blog since my DS ran out of battery.

Morning provost just now was fine. Its quite a smooth sailing job which also means slack. Most of the squads will have PT in the morning so most of them will only come for breakfast after 8am.

=TIME OUT=
My squad just returned from their swimming lessons! (8.20am)
=TIME IN=

As I was saying, most of the squads will only come for breakfast after 8am and provost personnels are supposed to leave at around 8.1oam to prepare for their next lessons. The overall provost IC (someone from the admin. staff) will be responsible after we left. So yeah.

=TIME OUT=
I just saw **a* H** in his swimming trunks inside his bunk. I think his going to bathe first before changing into uniform. (8.23am)
=TIME IN=

The flag raising was fine as well. I think we did well in raising the flag (Yours truly was raising the State flag. Hail Singapore!). It wasn't really that nerve-wrecking to be standing in front of the entire academy after all. Just need to concetrate and get the flag up the pole. Yep. All is over in like 3 minutes.

The mess IC brought a piece of Holland chocolate, which her daugther bought for her while travelling across Europe, to share with us. Goodness, it taste so velvety! Mama-mia! But I still prefer Snickers bars. I guess that made up for our cmi breakfast - fish porridge with excess fishy smell. If you want to know how it tastes like, do this:

-Grab a piece of dry salted fish and soak it in water till the water tastes of salted fish.
-Boil that salted-fishy water.
-Add in rice.
-Cook till rice becomes soggy.
-Enjoy the exquisite taste of HTA's Deluxe Fish Porridge.

I would rather they force me to eat 100 durians then let me eat one bowl of fish porridge.

I had a good chat with my seniors (a pair of seniors and a pair of juniors did provost together). Both of them would be applying for NTU which means that I might be university mates with them in the future (I got into Aerospace. Remember?). They also shared with me their experiences during their attachments.

*u ***n was attached to "G" Division Headquarters and the first case he handled was a suicide case --- on the MRT tracks. According to him, he was the first police officer at the scene and he heaved a sigh of relief when he saw that the body was still in one piece. The person was still breathing though. Next, he went to raid an illegal massage salon in the Geylang vicinity. He was chosen to disguise as a patron haha. As he entered the store, the mama-san was like "Ah di lai lai!" haha. Then when he confirmed that the coast is clear, he signals the raiders to come in. He said that he actually grabbed one of the female masseur by the hair since he could not come into bodily contact with her. Ouch. Many of them were crying. So sad. But we are upholders of the Law! So must be hard hearted.

Alright. I guess I better to expel my bio toxins now. Have been kekking since this morning. Must release before lesson time if not later must kek for another 3 hours -.- Bad for health sia.

No comments: