May 24, 2007

My FI came over this morning to check our Number One and fortunately, mine fits me fine. That means I don't have to go and alter it and go through all sorts of... red tape? Some of my mates aren't so lucky though.

I feel that the Police Number One is not exactly the best looking ceremonial dress around. The Navy's N0. 1 would be the best looking of all in my opinion with its sleek whiteness and white boots. Its kind of pro-PAP as well...

Lessons were scheduled to start at 9am but something cropped up and our lecturer had to atend to that something first. SO, the lesson would be pushed back to **am(OSA!). While I can't reveal the time, I guess you smart people out there would be able to figure out that by yourselves considering the fact that I can blog such a short blog now.

After this, I shall go and DS my time away...

No comments: