May 23, 2007

Wa hey!

Yesterday's mishap was compensated for by today's consummate acomplishment!

As I said before, I was chosen along with 19 others to be flag bearers for the ASEANAPOL conference. Today was our 1st official reheasal and we did our part well. Not that its totally perfect but at least its of some substance unlike the PDP rehearsal...

And I am carrying the Singapore flag! OUR State Flag!

MAJULAH SINGAPURA

I have unknowingly taken a liking to slow marching now cause it makes us look suave and slick and cool! Its even graceful! Yes! There were unexpected changes to some of our movements upon the request of some colossal shot and the changes were definitely not for the better in my opinion. But we can only learn to accept it since its a "request" by this colossal shot whom I presume knows nothing about the Art of Marching.

Though it was generally fine, some of us did messed up once in awhile. After planting the flags onto the flag holder, we were suppose to march down the platform and go out through where we came in. Upon descending from the platform stairs, I lost count and ended up psycho-motoring in the middle of nowhere. GOsh. That was really embarassing because we had some "fake" audience watching us rehearse haha. I think I can hear them giggling at me. And thats not because I am cute~

The final rehearsal today was taped down by some videoman and the recordings would be sent to some bigger-than-colossal shot to see. I doubt we have much to worry about cause after the rehearsal, the in charge came over and praised us for a job well done. yay! it always feels good to be praised.

During our break, SSS ******* came over and shared a couple of his jokes with us. OMIGOSH. I think I finally found the man who can guide me and bring my Lame-fication Order to the zenith! I am so gonna ask him to take me as his disciple so that I would be able to glorify his jokes... ahem.. skills I mean.

1)a mama, a dog and a child
2)heart got legs
3)heaven. leg or head first?
4)chinese names
5)a bhai? and an ang-moh girl?
6)origin of thailand

-and much more to come in the future-

One more thing; I received my Number One Ceremonial Dress today!

but it looks so you-gee-al-why!

No comments: