May 05, 2007

I have finally finished reading my Deathnote 13 and as such, completed the entire Deathnote manga series. It really was an intriguing and thought-provoking manga. I am beginning to hope that I will one day chance upon a Deathnote while walking home. I will then make friends with the Death God and utilize the Deathnote to its fullest potential. Really, someone please bestow upon me a copy of the Deathnote... Maybe I should go buy those mass-produced Deathnote from the shops and hope that out of the millions of Deathnotes produced, one of them is the real thing and I would be lucky enough to purchase that real note. Hah.

This past week in the Home Team Academy is the same as before. Lessons, physical trainings, drills, meals, PDTs, PDP and range. I wonder when I would get to run my SOC. Can't wait to explore it. I am now officially a Bobo-shooter for I failed my 2nd and 3rd frame for my range! For my 2nd frame, I shot 35 rounds and 11 rounds dunno disappear until where. And the reamining 24 rounds are spread out like stars on my target card; they are all over the place. For my 3rd frame, I shot 55 rounds and this time, there is timing, meaining you will have a time limit to shoot a specific number of rounds(For example, 12secs to shoot 5 rounds at 23 metres and 3 secs to shoot one round at 15 metres). Out of the 55 rounds, 30 rounds dunno fly to where and the remaining rounds, as usual, are spreaded all around my target card.

I think my problem lies with aiming. Thats what most of my instructors say anyway. I also tend to get kan-chiong under the time limit. As a result, I will just point the gun forward and fire off. Other factors include my grip on the pistol grip and my breathing blah blah blah. Lets hope I can do better for my 4th frame. Lesser dissappearing rounds? More precise and accurate shootings? I dunno which one I should aim for. Perhaps both. Oh by the way, one of my instructors cut his hair short and he looks better IMO. Not that I like him or wat. Just telling you guys. I was told to do finger push-ups everyday as that will train up my fingers and allow me to pull the trigger better. But finger push ups.... no easy job siaz. If your not careful you might just break your fingers. So do at your own risk. Hmm...

For one of our PT sessions last week, our dedicated FI, Eddie, made us do 9 different styles of jumping jacks! NiNe siaz. And frankly, I like the different styles of jumping jacks! Its almost like dance moves liddat. I really adore it. I think I can go play DDR or Para Para at the arcades already mwahahahaha! Apparently, he still have alot more styles up his sleeves. Ha. Cant wait for him to teach us more.

We had our second PDT(Police Defense Tactics) lessons last week and the bloody warm up resemble our first swimming warm up. Damn... but the rest of the lessons was a breeze. We just have to execute and practice the moves shown to us by our instructor. Looks quite stupid some of them but we still have to do it. We learnt the different methods of carrying our T-baton, shuffles, pivoting, blocks and attacks. Basic stuff. I cant wait for the slamming and locking part. There is a Black Belt First Dan guy in my squad. Ha. Dint ever thought he was a black belt... coz he dint look like one! No offence tho. This, I believe, is what they called 真人不漏相. I tink I should start praticing my Krav Maga soon as well. I shall become a Grand Master! And I can keep dreaming..

Some funny incidents ... and oh my gosh! -time out-

= I turned my head and saw our Prime Minister having a dialogue with the President Bush! For some reason, it just caught my attention. Perhaps its because Bush is willing to listen to the leader of some 4 million people? I dunno... But then again, how often is it do one get to speak to the President of America? Power sia... If only I have the chance, I tink I will freaked out and screw the entire dialogue? I dunno. Ha. The stuff they are talking about, terrorism, Iraq, ASEAN-US relations etc. etc. =

-time in-

*Ahem* As I was saying earlier, some funny incidents occurred in the Academy this past week. However, I cant divulge any further because I am bounded by the Official Secrets Act.

Talking about secrets, I am reading a book for my book review. Its titled "See no Evil: True story of a ground solider in CIA's war on terrorism". I have only finished reading Chapter 1 (the book has 4) and I feel that its a bloody good book! It tells me how the CIA works; how it recruits spies, what are their trainings, where they are stationed etc etc. Some of the operations narrated by the author(he himself is a distinguished CIA officer) is very thrilling as well! A movie has been filmed based on this book. It is called "Syriana". I am gonna get my hands on that film.

Because of that book, the notion of joining the CIA as an officer there came to me. I tink living the life of a coveted CIA officer is very the cool. Yes. Its something that I like. I get to spy on other nations and am given access to the secrets of America... But sadly, I am not american. Haiz... HMm.. maybe I can consider immigrating there. Seriously, alot of my career ambitions have to do with America. Maybe I should immigrate there.
Heh.

Huat ah. I successfully entered the course of Aerospace Engineering in Nanyang Technological University! They are inviting me to a tea-party next Saturday to know more about the campus and the course. Its held at Meritus Mandarin Hotel... my Prom Nite hotel. Deja vu? I think not haha. Anyways, I dunno whether should I go anotz coz I am not really very into such events. If chia seng and kenneth are going then I might consider. I am really happy that I managed to get into Aerospace because its my first choice of course and its something which I want to do. Hurray!

Nintendo DS rocks!

I feel like learning the dance moves in Madonna's Hung Up MTV. And wear her pink costume as well. Gwahahaha.

No comments: