July 22, 2009

Feeling much better now from the ailment that stopped me from going to Camp Insinyur 2009. I will just have to wait for my hall camp... I sure hope I will be selected. I want to get out there and meet new people!

Recently, I have been seeing silhouette flashing in and out from the corners of my eyes. Is it because of my illness or just my plain imagination. Or could it actually be real. I read from a book that all humans have a "third eye" which will allow us to see beyond the material world but not all of us have it opened. Some are born with their "third eye" already opened while some just stay sealed until the day they die. There is, of course, a method to open one's "third eye" should one ever wishes it so; and that is through the use of drugs and mysterious rituals to invoke a trance state within a person and... his third eye will be opened.

But it is just a book. Besides, if there really is a "thing" around me, it would have probably revealed itself to scare the shit out of me so that I won't be blogging about this (somehow, I get this really weird feeling after typing this sentence. I sure hope its nothing... ha.. ha.. ha..)

Great. I will be bathing after this. Why do humans feel vulnerable when they are either naked or shitting. Maybe its the lack of space inside the toilet that makes me feel uneasy. I mean hey, its 1am in the morning and I am bathing in a small toilet. Suddenly the lights go off. I reached for the door but the door wouldn't open and when I am trying to calm myself down, I suddenly sense the presence of something... inside the god-damn small enclosed toilet where I am supposed to be alone!

.....

No comments: