July 26, 2009

The past few weeks have seen me degenerating to a new level. I feel tired, lazy, un-motivated, lousy, lethargic and generally just don't feel like doing anything. I bought tonnes of books which I told myself I would read but ended up leaving them in a corner gathering dust ever since tua pek gong knows when. I promised myself to revise and master whatever I have learnt in my Japanese classes so far but only to find myself procrastinating over and over. I want to construct my Akagi model but keep putting it off. My self-discipline and self-motivation seem to have disappeared. I cant even articulate my thoughts as good as I could before anymore!

Staying at home and remaining in a static mode for a prolonged period of time really kills a person's intellectual. Shit, was the previous statement even grammatically correct.

In any case, I pray for the 3 days torturing to be over quickly for my fraternal counterpart in SMU.

No comments: