July 29, 2009

I was cleaning out my closet the other day --- *kenna possessed by Eminem*

I'm sorry mama!
I never meant to hurt you! I never meant to make you cry!
But tonight --- *kenna possessed by Leonidas*

TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!

*triple back-hand slap --- reverts to normal self*

As I was saying, I was cleaning up the other day and I found this age old envelope which contains propaganda to persuade me to go A.N.U.S (a National University of Singapore). That was like, what, 2 years ago. Old artefacts like these always whip up a nostalgia in me. It was the year 2007. I had the same botak hair which I have now, except I was under duress to shave my head then. I was young, fresh, unafraid and, well, you know, stuff like that. A few weeks into BMT, I applied to join the RSAF after some RSAF fellows came down to psycho us to sell our lives to *CENSORED*. I wanted to become the wind which moves the grasses in our land...

Photobucket

... but I soon realized I am just another wind out of someone else's you-know-where when I failed the Psychometric Test, miserably I might add. As if trying to add insult to injury, RSAF sent me not one but TWO letters to inform me of my rejection. They were exactly the same letters signed by the same MAJ *CENSORED*. The second letter arrived a few months after the first one. I really appreciate them trying to ensure that the message got across to me. I am expecting the third copy.

I was quite surprised to not find the propagandas which should have been inside the envelope when I opened it. Instead, I found a part of my forgotten memories within it, something which is of such paramount importance that I have to use an A.N.U.S envelope to conceal the true nature of the contents...

Photobucket

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Photobucket

Behold, the top secret home-made maps which will aid me in my quest for global domination!


Photobucket

I have the map of Europe...


Photobucket

... North America


Photobucket

And of course, the map of the world.

Hey, if not for this discovery, I would have forgotten that I like to draw maps in the past! I guess when we get too pre-occupied with mundane stuff such as NS and work and studies, part of ourselves will be lost in transit.

No comments: