July 03, 2009

Hey what's that?

Photobucket


OH MY GOD! Its WALL-E.

Photobucket


Wait a minute. Could it be Sonny?


Photobucket


But now it looks like... ANDROMON! CARP! ANDROMON is the harbinger of APOCALYMON!


Photobucket


But we are not in the virtual world... then it has to be Franky!


Photobucket


No no. It has got to be the TERMINATOR! I am sure of it. We are all gonna DIE!


Photobucket



The truth is, it is actually Optimus Prime doing some weekend shopping at FRED PERRY ----- NOT! (PS: This is a "Not" joke, something I learnt from watching BORAT!)

Photobucket

OKOK. The real truth is, Mr. Del Monte got to cos-play as the almighty OPTIMUS PRIME - defender of the human race - to promote the new Transformer movie. I heard he is being paid $25 an hour and he only needs to work on weekends! He even got to take a picture with Fiona Xie (not that I really care but I know some out there who do ^^) I should totally go quit my current job man. But if it was me, I will want to cos-play as BLACKOUT!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Too bad we didn't manage to take a photo with him. All because of ahem ahem ahem *coughs*
But its ok, I will try to do some photoshop or something.

No comments: