August 11, 2009

I got a pair of Durian Boosters to enhance and stabilize the performance of my MacBook Pro. It worked surprisingly well! My MacBook didn't experience any technical problems for the whole of today! I am looking forward to even more favorable results in the long run.

I am done setting up my MacBook; copying all my songs and movies and what-nots from my desktop onto it. I faced several compatibility issues along the way, most were minor but it is still irritating to know that some songs just simply refused to play on MacBook, wait no, it should be iTunes just refuse to play some songs. Grrrr. Just because they are in WMA format doesn't mean Apple should ban them altogether. You guys are already using Windows Office on your Leopard OS, so what is wrong with allowing iTunes to play WMA songs? Oh and I might as well add this - having to re-install my OS after I have transferred everything over is really the last thing I need in my entire existence. Please note this Mr. Jobs.

Anyway, I found out how to do a Print Screen on my MacBook and the function works darn well. The screen captured is very clear and there are three modes to choose from. I can choose to print - *got shocked by my mom who appeared suddenly to ask me to go to bed* - a whole screen, a particular window or any part of a screen (like how cropping works). This is definitely one area where a Mac trumps a PC. Since my blog looks bigger on FireFox, I took a print screen of it to show how it actually looks like on Safari:

Photobucket
School is due this Wednesday but I am still as blur as ever on school matters. I really prefer to have everything planned for me and all I need to do is just attend the lessons. Simple. Unfortunately, that is not going to happen. I managed to clear some doubts with my seniors and also discovered the usefulness of my school's intranet, something which I didn't bother to explore until a few hours ago =/ I am relieved to find out that I need only 156 AU to get my degree. First thing tomorrow morning, I am going to the goldsmith to get 156 pieces of gold. I can't believe I will be graduating so soon!

I am indulging myself in a sinful meal of supper... Abalone noodles. What better way to complement my Apple MacBook and Durian Boosters? Ha.

Photobucket

No comments: