August 23, 2009

Who would have thought there is a need to recover from excessive sleep? Not me, at least not until today. I slept 16 hours from Saturday afternoon till Sunday morning and woke up feeling groppy and unwell instead of refreshed and energized. Fortunately, I recovered from it after eating breakfast. I guess I must be dehydrated or something during my sleep. Damn, that is the longest time I ever slept.

I did some revision on Materials Science, which was a killer - I took like 1.5 hours to digest 2 pages of information and am still left with lots more to go. I don't know if its the excessive sleep or my intellectual-drained mind, my head actually throbbed after I did the tutorial. I wondered how many brain cells I terminated. I hope I won't go brain dead anytime soon since this is just the beginning of my school year. Not that I want to be brain dead anytime soon either.

I went downstairs to the mama shop to buy some shampoo for use at my hostel just now and slipped. My reflexes were fast enough to save me from an earth-shaking tumble but not from a chipped toe nail. Yes. My toe nail chipped when I slammed my toe into the concrete to break my fall. AhHhHhHhHhHhHhHh~

Anyway, I thought I would be evil and share the pain.

Photobucket

And I decide to be even more evil by peeling the chipped nail for a better look.

Photobucket

Hohohohoho. I am in the mood for bloody and gory movies again.

No comments: