August 13, 2009

My parents offered to fetch me to school since its my first day and thank goodness they did, otherwise I would have missed my lectures altogether. I set my alarm to ring at 5.30am but I snoozed it till 7am.

First day of school - HOLLAND like nobody's business. My dad didnt really know how to get to NTU and we went driving around Boon Lay area before I figured out my school is along Jalan Bahar. I think I saw Jurong Camp along the way. Then when I reached school, I can't find my LT and ended up walking around in circles until I somehow managed to find my way, with a little help from Kenenene who skipped the first part of our lecture just to wait for me. We had a 3 hours back to back lecture from 8.30am to 11am, Maths first followed by Materials Science and Physics.

Although school has already started but I am still in holiday mood. Furthermore, I dont really feel that school has started. Somehow, starting my uni education just feels different from when I started my JC and Secondary and Primary education. It feels more... relaxed and easy-going this time round, not as tense as in the past. I guess having a fixed class and time-table which we have to adhere to do make things more uptight in some ways.

As an undergrad, we have the freedom to choose whether or not we want to attend or skip our classes. No rewards from attending them and no penalty for skipping them either. As long as you can pass your semester, it doesn't really matter what you do. No more Mr. Low to push us from behind. I gotta attune myself to the studying mood soon. Perhaps I should start mingling with those PRC scholars. That will definitely help. I KNOW! I will form a study group with them. Ha!

I didn't expect to have an innate power hidden within me until this fateful night. It just awakened suddenly... Behold my ULTIMATE SHARINGAN!

Photobucket

No comments: