March 26, 2007



The Aztec Empire has fallen to my armies like a stack of cards being blown away by a gust of wind. The only obstacle left to conquering the whole of North America is the accursed Mayan Empire. Any grand plans of the Mayans in the past has already been put off by the Aztecs and since I have already conquered the Aztecs... the Mayans shall be crushed as well. Mwahahahaha!

Nothing can stand in my way. Not even the Europeans. I shall unite the Americas under my glorious banner and upon accomplishing that magnum opus, the United States of America shall be formed. It will be a country so powerful that it will dominate the rest of the world for many years to come. There is no stopping us; you can only hope to contain us.

Bow before my mighty empire!


Checker checker checker.....

No comments: