March 21, 2007

Lost.

Thats the best word to represent my mood now.
I have no idea what I can do! Or rather I don't know what I want to do.

I cannot play my computer games because of the apathetic state which my computer is in now.
I cannot play my PS2 because my brother is hogging. And even if I do get the console out of his room, I have no TV to attach it to. Moms hogging the living room TV to herself.
I have this partially finished assembled model of the USS Nimitz but I just can't seem to gear myself up to finish it.
I want to get a PSP or a DS but I don't know which to get. Its always like that. I get one item and I will regret not buying the other item and vice versa. Unfortunately, I am not rich enough to afford both. So its best I buy none of them. But still I want to get a PSP or a DS.
I want to go out. But also dunno where I can go to. Its either movies or swimming or running.

I am practically stoning my life away everyday.
My life is so disorganized at the moment. I need to do something about it.

I have made some very bad decisions lately. Must start learning to think even more rationally from now onwards.

No comments: