March 23, 2007

The time was 4.00pm. The sky was grey and thick, dark clouds were accumulating in the sky. There was an occasional flash of lightning and roars of thunder could be heard. The sky was about to give way to the torrential rains. But that didn't stop me from going swimming.

My performance today was not very good. The last time I swam 20 laps, I took 25 minutes but I took 26 minutes to swim 20 laps today. I was practically chiong-ing all the way today so I was quite taken aback by my timing. I wonder what went wrong. Must be all the uncle swimming leisurely and blocking my way. Either that or the pool at Jalan Besar is larger than Toa Payoh's.

Sher called me while I was bathing at the pool's toilet and asked me to go eat at Novena. But my mom's cooking dinner. So I had to reject her. When I reached home, I wanted to continue with my shipbuilding but for some unexplainable reason, I just got glued in front of my computer(despite it being a lousy computer) and chatted my late afternoon away. I gossiped with Hui Xin about some J-pop stuff.

At 7pm, I had a quick dinner and rushed down to Shaw Plaza to catch my movie, "The Messenger", which starts at 8pm.

-TIMEOUT-
While I was about to comment about "The Messenger", Jamal had to come and tell me that Final Destination was on Channel 5. Not wanting to miss the show, I decide to Timeout for awhile and go watch the TV. But heck, it was like the last 10 minutes of the show left.
-TIMEOUT-

There were only about 15 people watching the movie. I thought I would get to enjoy the movie alone in the enitre cinema again. But I guess enjoying the movie alone in an entire row of seats isn't that bad either.

Sypnosis:
The Solomon family purchased a countryside barn where they intend to make a profit by growing sunflowers. Shortly after they settled in their new home, wierd things began to happen. Soon, Jessica Solomon, the only daughter in the family, heard and witness paranormal activities in her house. With some help from her baby brother, Ben Solomon(who for some reason, can see the ghosts), she managed to find out more about the ghosts haunting her house. The ending was quite unexpected. It sort of changed the genre of the movie to thriller instead. All in all, this show wasn't all that scary. The only scary parts would be the sound and visual effects, which is a must-have in every horror film. The plot itself is not really very horrifying.

After the show, I walked home and upon reaching home, I got stuck infront of the computer again. Its amazing how I would flock to my PC all the time, just as how flies flock to shit. Hmm...

In a few more hours, I will know where I will get posted to for the next phase of my National Service. Come to think of it, my block leave is ending soon. Time really flies. How I wish it can fly faster so that my NS will be over like now. Oh well.

No comments: