March 25, 2007

Huat ah!

Sher and I spent $25 yesterday to complete House of the Dead 4 at Marina Sqaure arcade yesterday. Woo. It was really a self-gratifying experience haha. The game itself was very fun and exciting. Of all the bosses, I like the final boss, The World, most. Not only does it looks cool and menacing, it also has an arsenal of deadly and stunning attacks. We wasted the most coins while battling him heh. My second favorite boss would be The Empress. Oh well, no point elaborating further. Go play the game to know what I am talking about.

I have finally finished building my USS Nimitz. Well, not quite finished. I am still left with painting the planes and attaching the signal sticks to the ship itself. I think I will do that next week.

Tomorrow morning, I will be reporting to my new vocation camp. Getting abit the excited now since I still havent found anyone that has the same vocation as me. Hope I will do well there.

Embarking on the journey to become a Checker. Whats a Checker you might ask. Try to think out of the box. And you will know what I am talking about...

No comments: