March 24, 2007

Woke up in the morning.
Washed my face.
Ate a bun.
Turned on the com.
Checked my posting.
Got the shock of my lifetime.

In the whole of my life, I never ever dreamt that I would be posted to such a vocation. I was temporarily traumatised when I saw the results. It was not what I wanted. But neither was it what I abhorred. From what I gathered, its one of the most highly coveted vocation. Somewhat ironic? Oh well. Since its already a fact, I guess I can only accept it and see how things go. What is my vocation you might ask? Well. I don't want to publicize it. If you really want to know, come ask me personally.

I have been more or less stoning my afternoon away. Did helped to do some chores for mom though. My USS Nimitz is still uncompleted. I only have the weekend left. Dinner tonight was... ok. Nothing more.

No comments: