December 15, 2008

Its a rainy night again. How can I let such a beautiful night go to waste? Of course I must stay up and savour the black twilight. It was totally unexpected but I made a friend on this night as well. I will talk about that later. Some random pics I took recently and you don't really have to see them but I will still show them anyway.


This picture is proof that the loan shark services are degenerating. If not for the content, I would probably dismiss it as graffiti created by juveniles. I mean look at those cheap plastic-looking black marker ink! Do you feel intimidated? Definitely not me. The impact is not there. The loan sharks should use thick black/red Nippon paints and splash the message in crude, bold letters across walls and not with marker pens in the safe confines of the lift. Seriously, where have the good old days gone to?



Check out our very own Twin Towers.



It appears to me that someone is asking to get laid here...



This is the type of car that I want to drive. Big, long and majestic, so much so that it can FULLY occupy a parking lot. Size does matter. With its sheer size alone, this car can shunt all other cars on the road to one corner. What is traffic jam?



This is another type of car (the orange one) which I want to drive. It can make heads turn with its sleek look and it can break necks with its insane top speeds: 0-100 in 3.5s, this car can easily lay waste and send dust flying in the faces of all other cars on the road. Traffic police? Ha.



What seems like the bumper of a vehicle is left lying around at the side of the road. I wondered how it landed here. How did the vehicle crashed (or whatever) in the first place? There were no other debris to be seen so its unlikely that a vehicle crashed at that spot. Did the bumper just flew off because the miser owner did not service his car?



Anatomy lesson 1: What is the only appendage on the human body that stores excess fats for aesthetics purposes?

People who knows me well enough will know that I have got a thing for brutally murdering cockroaches. Some even condemn me for my actions. After all, we are all living on the same planet, breathing the same air. We should learn to co-exist peacefully together. SO, just now, this tiny little cockroach crawled past my path and I almost decapacitated it when I remembered Peace. So I decided to live and let live and guess what? I found a new friend! Everyone, please meet Xiao Qiang.


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*







I wanted to give it a good wake up shake coz it looks like its dying. But I think I flinged it too hard that it landed onto the floor. I tore out some parts of its body (censored by the flash) in the process as well. Looks like we can't be friends after all...

No comments: