December 07, 2008

Now lets see. Mom and Dad abandoned me and eloped to Malacca for a short vacation. Mom even asked me to do some chores before she left. Though reluctant, I did it for her anyway. I am such a good son (snorts.)

I ordered a MegaMac meal (UPSIZED) for dinner. It is so convenient to have McDelivery nowadays.








I like the paper bag. It is very American.

It is past midnight and way into the Witching Hour. I have the entire house to myself. Suddenly, my house seems bigger and I feel more at ease. I guess I would prefer to live alone, with nobody to bother me... it wouldn't be half bad if I could have my own house. Ah well, at least I can have my house to myself for a night. Better than nothing.

But living alone brings about certain challenges, most notably, that of the supernatural. Sometimes, I can't help but to let my thoughts drift towards the paranormal realm. Its like I am trying to stop thinking about it but somehow, my brain just creates more and more paranormal thoughts. Its like I am scaring myself myself. I wonder why.
That sound which I just heard, the thing which I just saw... is it just me or... ARE THEY REAL? Crap, I am going off to bed.

No comments: