December 16, 2008

What a tiring day today. I went out with my gay partner on a job hunting trip. Our spoils wasnt that great. Or maybe I should say we didnt have any catch at all. And we had to navigate our way through the complex maze in the commerical building in order to reach these recruitment agencies. The lifts were especially irritating because it did not stop at every floor and sometimes, we need to change lifts several times at different floors to get to the storey that we wanted to go to. But the whole place seems like the perfect set up for Silent Hill or Resident Evil.. there was no curves or bends, only straight right-angle turns. Also, it is unusually quiet at certain levels even though it was a Monday. There was even one level with mirrors all over the place.

That aside, all the recruitment agencies we went to (6 or so) told us that they do not have any vacancies at the moment and they will contact us immediately should there be any postitions available. Close to 3 months after I ORD-ed and I am still jobless. Grrr... its beginning to get on my nerves! Times are really really that bad now. I really hope they will get back to me ASAP. The last agency I went to seems to have forgotten about me entirely. I am going to start looking at the newspapers tomorrow. For some reason, my insatiable thirst for Louis Vuitton has been reawakened. I am going to search even harder to try to work as a Sales Associate for Louis Vuitton!

LV

On a side note, Armani Exchange is having a 50% sale and Burberry a 30%-60% sale.. so er.. I.. ahahahahahaha.

No comments: