December 21, 2008

Paris Hilton's Barbie Christmas gift

Paris Hilton's Christmas present to herself - a pink Bentley car - has been delivered.
Paris Hilton's Christmas present to herself - a pink Bentley car - has been delivered.
Paris Hilton's Christmas present to herself - a pink Bentley car - has been delivered.
Paris Hilton's customised Pink Bentley has arrived.
The hotel heiress recently received delivery of the car - a Christmas present to herself worth an estimated $200,000 - fulfilling a childhood fantasy of owning a vehicle like children's toy doll Barbie.
She said: 'I've just always wanted a pink car. I think when you're a little girl and you have the Barbie corvette you're always like, 'Oh I wish I had a car like this one day', so I think it just comes from being a fan of Barbie for so long.
'This is a car that I cannot drive every single day but I will be driving a lot. They put on protective tint on the windows so no paparazzi flashes can come through.'
The 27-year-old socialite is planning to decorate the interior of the car in her favourite colour to match its exterior.
Paris also told of her plans for the Christmas period, adding to website E! online: 'I love going skiing so were going to be going to Aspen and then afterwards my sister and I are going to take some friends and go to Sydney in Australia, to host a huge party for New Year.'
Oh My Gosh. How could she do this so my dream car? How can something as majestic as this...



... be turned into a girl's toy like this!



Its not that I am vehemently opposed to her choice or anything. She has the money and she can even call up Bentley and ask them to custom make a car for her. She has every right to do that. Its just that... it feels kind of weird doing something like that to a car of such fine prestige. Maybe I am thinking too much but hey, if she can get a pink Bentley, I am going to get this!


Ho ho ho. You don't really expect me to retrofit the car with a Pikachu head right? If I did that then its really desecrating the good old name of Bentley! A yellow body kit is good enough. Maybe I can do up the interior to resemble a Pokemon centre. And I will have PokeBall for my steering wheel.  

No comments: