November 24, 2008

1 month after I cleared leave and 10 days after I ORDed - I am still jobless. Money's no longer coming in but yet it continues to go out. Not to mention that our world class ever almighty garment still owns me half a month of pay. Its not like I didn't try looking for a job. I did and I even went down to the recruitment agency for an interview. But that was 10 days ago and I still haven't gotten any news from them. Probably raymond was right. Its the recession now. DBS retrenched 900 and NOL, 1000. What makes me think I am better than these 1900 white collar workers? My insanely hostile attitude towards that Land of Pigs perhaps. Whatever it is, I need to get a job, pronto. Otherwise I might end up eating myself literally.

My "G" button just popped out of my keyboard.
GGGGGGGGGgggggggggggggggggGGGGGGGGGgggggggggg
ok. thank goodness the button is still working.

the world continues to move even while I am still at a standstill, gradually becoming a Singapore Idle. I must make haste. Its a canine-makan-canine world.

No comments: