November 27, 2008

A rainy night. Perfect weather to sleep. Perfect weather for me. The serenity of the night coupled with the temperate rain and gentle breeze creates a very soothing ambience which I like~ I should probably move to Las Vegas where the city never sleeps and I can hang out all night long enjoying the music of the night.

If I have a car now, I will drive to some deserted place where I can bask in the open arms of the night. Deserted so that there will be an element of the supernatural. Not that I want to get possessed or what but I like that kind of suspense. Thats what make the night so alluring, so tempting. Nobody's afraid of broad daylight anyway.

Do you dare to toy with temptation? If you do, please eat the new Wall's Magnum chocolate ice-cream! I really dunno why they have to shoot such a suggestive ad to sell their ice cream. Don't they know that kids love ice-cream more than adult men and lesbian women?

No comments: