November 29, 2008

Today's banging session was perfect, especially with 5 guys doing it together. Munchkins wasn't half bad too and I even got the chance to change my sex just so to complete my combo attacks against my fellow spies! We each got our chance to SABOH each other and we forged BAD BLOOD against one another ahahaha. One thinig to note: Russian spies are damn inbar! Well, I am not surprised for we are talking about the Great Motherland here.

Met up with my long lost friend Kenene who was once in a camp next to me when I was still a cadet trainee. He is still the same as usual; silent but has a deadly bite, same specs, same voice, same berms and same shoes! The only thing that has changed about him is his complexion.. but hey, like I should be the one to talk haha. Other than the card games, it was talking cock session. And cock we really talked. LTA is still as shitty as ever with his irrelevant subjects. But the LTA has a nice room! That bastard he would have an almost perfect panoramic view of any space satellies falling into Singapore or any shooting stars that happen to past by us. I so really want a room like his. Grrr...

So we banged and munched and banged somemore till the time has come for us to part. Some idiot tried to give us a farewell speech but I stopped him before he can proceed any further. Oh come on, no need to be so formal! Its not like we won't be meeting each other ever again LOL.

I took a bus back to CJ and parted ways with Grand Master Del Monte there, who will be journeying to the Far East (Tampines actually). It was close to 2340hrs already. So I thought I might as well walk home; its not very far anyway. I walked down the long stretch of Whitley Road, a path which I used to take when I was a student at CJ. Then I traversed through the streets of Balestier, stopping periodically to catch a glimpse of old men hugging young woman outside Hotel 81s and Fragrance Hotels. It took me about 30 minutes to reach home.

It was a nice leisurely walk. The night is young and the weather is cool. I was immersed in my own thoughts though, but not to the extent that I wasn't paying attention to the traffic lights and oncoming traffic. We should not be sad because something ended, but rather we should feel happy because it happened. All those happily ever after stories are just... stories. Fairy tales are merely just fantasies. It would be best if we WTF? The one hour special Naruto episode will only be out next week? That means no Naruto for me this week! WHY LIKE THAT?

No comments: