November 03, 2008

You might have defeated me, but you now have an entire empire shouting for vengeance!

Hmmm, I wonder if I will ever get to say this line.
Having spent so much time idling at home, I have come to realise that my Imperialistic ambitions grows stronger with each passing day.

I already have everything planned out in my head.

I am going to make so much money that I can crumple many $10,000 bills and throw them at people for fun on a daily basis. With my unlimited wealth, I am going to sway and influence and ultimately control a certain very powerful country. Once I am in control, I am going to establish close diplomatic relations with some other powerful countries as well. When I have these countries under my thumb, I am going to find some way to merge them all together to create my own empire - the Scarlet Moon Empire. Of course, I will crown myself the Emperor. Once everything is in place, I am going to get my war mahine rolling.

First off, to quench my insatiable appetite for durians and more durians, I am going to invade and conquer a certain durian producing country. After which, I am going to gather the entire populace of that country and ship them off somewhere to be used as guinea pigs for my weapons testing etc. I will then turn that entire country into a gigantic durian plantation. OMG. I can't wait for my endless supply of durians.

Once I have my fill of durians I will start conquering the world. At the end of the day, my empire will encompass the entire Earth. Once that is done, I can proudly hold my head up high and declare that the Sun never sets on the Scarlet Moon Empire!

But, even though I might be the most powerful man by then, it will definitely get boring after sometime. So, I want some challenge. Somewhere in my vast empire, a hero will emerge to overthrow my regime. Eventually, he will gather enough manpower to fight me and in some epic final battle, I will be defeated.

During my final moments, with the bullets from his Carbine in my body, I will tell this hero:

"Well done. You may have defeated me but now, you have an entire empire shouting for vengeance!" and then I will "Mwahahahaha" to death.

After that, my empire will crumble and there will be many many uprisings in different lands. Soon, Earth will be split up into many different nations again.

End of story.

I will go down in history as the first and ONLY ONE man to ever conquer Earth. Sweet.
I also get to say my line and I get my durians too. No other better way to end my life.

With that said, its about time I stop dreaming and start working!

No comments: