November 28, 2008

I sent a mail to Kelly Services this afternoon. Hopefully they will reply me ASAP on any job vacancies which are suitable for me. No, its not a food catering company, its a recruitment agency. A better one than Recruit Express, so says my gay partner. Better or not, I don't care. As long as they can give me a job, I will take their side. Otherwise, I might start doing something desperate to earn money. (Hint hint: Cockroach mulling in a brutal manner)

I will be going down to a certain 2LT's house later on in the day to play geeky card games with the usual suspects. But the arrangement was made last minute and some people have yet to tell me whether they are going or not. Frankly speaking, I don't really want to go. I want to stay at home and wait for phone calls from either recruitment agencies. I think the guilt of slacking at home for close to 3456000 seconds (thats 40 days) is rearing its ugly head on me. However, a promise is a promise. One word come out, four horses want to chase also cannot. But promises are meant to be... broken aren't they?

No matter. Lets just go with the flow. Who knows the Americans might mistakenly fire their Proton Collider in our direction tomorrow and down, down and under we go! Then I can forget about the card games and meet them for suntanning session down there instead.

Should the Americans really unleash their ultimate weapon of massively gargantuan destruction, even if by mistake, the Russians will definitely take the opportunity to accuse the Americans of Imperialism! Next, we might see the two superpowers at WAR with the Russians being the victor and ruler of Earth at the end of it. This is it, I am leaving town tonight. I need to make sure I can live through tomorrow to witness the coronation of Mother Russia!

No comments: