March 19, 2009

and so it came to pass. the man who got tempted by the cheap deal got cheated himself.

after spending another $139 on repairs and upgrading service for the phone, it still CANT WORK! the blinking son-of-a shopkeeper tell me what because i bought the phone from overseas, it won't be able to access all mobile networks. BUT the phone can use SINGTEL AND STARHUB sim cards but not M1. Why? Because M1 is one of the mobile network that the phone cant access.

I dunno about you guys but that explanation has so many holes I can bore thru it better than Phoenix Wright!

then, as if trying to add salt to injury, the shopkeeper dares to tell me that I need to pay another $100 extra for Technician's Service Fee. he said i need to understand that the technician they hired to do the job needs to be paid as well. and I was like WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR BARBECUED PENIS?!?!?!?! so i told the young man that there is no such thing as demanding extra payment from me after confirming with me that the final price is $139! the fucking receipt i got in my hand states $139 and now u happy happy wan to add another $100! I dun wan to understand ur technician. you guys should work out the appropriate fees first before quoting me the price! not change ur mind already then come and find me for money.

seriously is the guy retarded? how in the world did he manage to open a shop and do business? i know, he must be another con-man.

Anyway, i refused to pay the $100 and took the useless phone and stormed out of the store. I am not going back to sim lim square again for this kind of things. they are out to chop ur vegetable head only!!!!

after that, i inspected my phone and feel that they didnt do anything to it at all. they claimed that they will help me change the microchip inside so that all the software will become a local set software. but the old settings and old functions of the phone when i first got it are still there. in fact, everything seems intact. then it dawned upon me that they might not have done anything AT ALL! they probably just collected my money and phone, promise me the services, break their promise by doing nothing and then send me away with the lame excuses that they tried their best etc etc etc.

come to think of it, when i went to the shop last saturday, the shopkeeper promised that if the phone still cant work, they will give me a full refund! bullshit! they only gave me a stomach full of infernoes and a personal vendetta against that dark stained building!!!!!!!

remember this 3 lessons people:

1. DO NOT BE TEMPTED BY CHEAP STUFF ON THE NET!

2. BE CAREFUL WHEN BUYING ELECTRONICS FROM OVERSEAS. THEY MIGHT NOT BE USABLE IN SINGAPORE

3. AVOID PATRONIZING SIM LIM SQUARE AND FEEDING YOUR BLOOD TO THE LEECHES THERE

No comments: