March 22, 2009

Today is just another Sunday at home for me. I am supposed to start on my NTU Scholarship essay but the procrastination virus got to me again. I wanted to revise my Japanese but the lazy bug bit me.

Ugh. Am I degenerating? I probably need a generator or something to help me regenerate.

So I read through a few pages of "The World without Us" - a new book which I just started. It talks about how Nature will undo the damage we inflicted to Earth and the ecosystem after the extinction of the entire human species. Hence, the world without us.

I started watching Sex and the City season 1. I finished the first 5 episodes and just loaded the remaining 7 episodes into my iPod. It talks about love, sex, woman and relationships. A most interesting lesson which I desperately need. Downloading season 2 now. I also watched Rec. True enough, its much more clearer than the American version Quarantine. And the TV host is much more cuter haha.

I convinced myself that I do not need a new iPod by reorganizing all the music and movies in my existing one to make it look "new". While looking through my PC for songs to add into my pod, I discover this folder full of songs from the past ten years! Some of the songs really brings back memories and reignited old flames from the past. Not sure what that means but basically, its nolstagia for me =D added some of these songs in my playlist. I am especially intrigued by "U can't touch this"... why does Ted comes to mind immediately lol. His Maple Story nick maybe.

The remaining time I spend on sleeping. Sleep sleep sleep. Good for health... Sleep and wake up sleep and wake up again. I will be starting work at my new office tomorrow! I prefer my old one though coz the new one is smack right in between my boss's office and my department head's office. Die. Cannot slack as much as I used to previously LOL!!!!! Never mind. At least I have a good view from my new office.

No comments: