March 10, 2009

All good things come to an end

Its over.

As much as I hate to let go, I can't seem to change your mind. I really didn't want to see things end that way but...

I guess you were right, if I have had relationship experiences before, we would have been the perfect couple because I would have known how to handle the things we faced. There will be no unnecessary quarrels, no unnecessary "I am sorry" sessions and no unnecessary cold wars. All these unnecessary things are ingredients for a break-up. The more you have of them, the faster your relationship will end. Unfortunately, I learn that through the hard way.

I think we are the "right couple" in the "wrong timing". I pray that sometime in future, when both of us have grown more mature, we would meet again. Of course, I know you hate me to the bones now... I am sorry.

Its so sad... it hurts me to the core to see 3 months of efforts erased by a single moment of folly.

I just want you to know that those 3 months were the happiest moments of my 20 years of life. For once I found a confidant who understands me so well and can laugh and cry with me. For once I get to feel the bliss of being loved and to love. For once I feel that I am the most fortunate guy on Earth. For once I found someone to do all those romantic things with. Its all because I met you. You changed my life. You taught me alot of lessons in life and love too. No other relationship will be able to replace the one I had with you. You can trust me on that. You will always have a special place in my heart.

Farewell, my first love.

No comments: