March 21, 2009

New Ad Online

up for sale is a nokia 8800 arte which i bought in UK last year. selling it to clear my room. because the item was purchased in UK, it cannot use M1 sim cards.

I REPEAT - THIS PHONE DOES NOT SUPPORT M1 sim card!!!!!

However, Starhub and Singtel sim cards can be used by this phone. Sorry M1 users :)
Phone is in perfect working condition. Outlook will be 9/10. there is a scratch on the charging dock but it shudnt be a problem.

The phone comes with the whole package and box. I lost the pouch which comes with the phone but i replaced it with another original nokia pouch.

Bought it for around $1800 at that time. now u can own this fashion icon for just $650!!!!!

Dont miss the offer. Grab the chance to own this masterpiece phone now!

.....
I am keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: