September 01, 2006

bloody me

YAY! I have recovered from my illness. Doc says it will take abt 3 days for me to recover but I felt better since wednesday afternoon. Am I miraculous or wat? haha *slapz* *slapz*

Still I am glad that I made it for my GP prelims exam yesterday... Otherwise I would be so dead.

Wanted to find people to go swim with me this afternoon but everyone seems to be busy with their work. So I decided that perhaps I should go alone but mom has something to say (as usual) about my decision.

Excerpts: ''Dun go lah. Just recover only then go and swim. Later you fall sick again I will have to pay for your medical fees again.'' Mom will always be mom. Money first, child second.

Anyways, I went and took a nap instead. Slept from 1.10pm to like.... 1.59pm haha. I was awoken by a call from Sher who asked me to go out with her.

We met and MRTed all the way to PS. She can't find what she wants there (a pair of converse sneakers) and so we walked all the way to Far East plaza(really its very far away.. no lame joke intended). We pass by the Istana and saw many police officers outside. They looked like they were searching for something. Perhaps our First Lady lost her ring or something haha.

We finally reached Far East where I bought a pair of whitish-blackish bermuda and she bought two pieces of blouse or shirt or whatever you girls call them. Blimey me. I have been using alot of money recently and not saving up.... Lets see:

Class fund: $20
Sch year book: $15
Bermudas: $35
GP essays from RJC: $18
Canteen food(one week): $15
Pen: $1.20
The shirt which I will be buying later: $32

Thats a whopping $127.20. Might sound little to some people but it means alot to meeeeeeeeee...
How I wish my dad is a rich man. Or my mom a rich lady. Haha. I can continue wishing.

After accompanying Sher to eat at a chicken rice stall in far east, we taxi-ed all the way to Bugis where Sher went to see her female friend who works there and talk(yak yak yak yak). I waited for a few, a few, minutes before they are done. Then Sher suggest me and her go lunch with her friend. What can I say? Her friend is somewhat good looking and looks very mature. And she has long hair!! Went to have mac and thruout the whole meal I was like stoning and looking at stuff while the two girls were yakking away. Damn. I cant make it when it comes to interacting with girls. I dunno what to say and dunno how to enter their conversation.... Perhaps I shall get TEd to teach me something.

Anyways after eating Sher's fren gotta go back to work so we said goodbye. Then I and sher went to Bugis street where I bought the above mentioned shirt...

After walking ard some more we decided to bus-ed all the way to Marina Square. Sher bought a pair of skirt there and then we walk ard some more before deciding to go play arcade.

We played this game which test you on ur reflexes, co ordination and skill. Its like we gotta hit the corresponding button for what appears on the screen. Sher thrashed me~ We left after that and we tot of catching a movie.

*******Then, the unexpected happened.********

Sher discovered that her handphone was LOST!

Both of us was astonished by this fact and were caught totally off guard. We started to panic and... WTH am i talking about? Anyways both of us suddenly recalled that Sher left her phone on the control panel of the game machine we were playing on earlier so using my sprinting technics which my PE teachers taught me in school, I dashed back into the arcade towards that machine. But it was too late! the hand phone was no longer there! somebody took it ahhhh...

I felt so bad about it coz I touched the phone when it was on the control panel but i forgot to take it with me when we left... thank goodness sher dint blame me but still....................................

SORRY sher.

theres nothing we can do abt it so we went and catch the movie Monster House. Quite a funny movie haha.

went back after that.

''Do you ever question your life? Your existence?"

No comments: