September 14, 2006

Now my MSN can't work. My com would just hang when I tried to open it. Blast this bloody retarded machine. I am very sure that on the day I buy a new com, an AlienWare perhaps, I would crush this stupid machine with a sledgehammer! Sometimes really can't stand it. It would just hang at the wrong time. And when it can hang, it dun.

The irony of it all is, here I am cursing this rotten machine but I still need it - to play my Uncharted Waters and Maple Story, to surf the net etc etc. Hmmm good practice for GP mwhahahahahaha~

I have that nasty feeling of going to fall ill again. Have been sleeping 5hours for the past few nights. Shit. I didn't expect the mass of Uncharted Waters to be so colossal - so much so that I am attracted to it once I finished studying and wun stop playing it till like 12am++ I wonder whats becoming of me, I mean its the exam period now and I am still fooling around. Cheng jin ah cheng jin, you better buck up or else you will end up with no place in this competition-infested society.

I really think the world was a much better place in the past. No competition and people can like live their life the way they want it - explorer, the arts, pirates just to name a few. The norm now is to like get a job with a stable pay and all would be fine. I am not saying we cannot be what we want in this time and age but it has become more difficult for us to fufill our dreams. Diplomas, degrees, scholarships - these pieces of paper are needed if we want to pursue our goals in our selected career path. How amusing. A few pieces of paper can actually raise your social level and help you become what you want to be. The paradox is, these are just paper, yet they are insanely difficult to obtain. At this rate, I am gonna get A for GP mwhahahahahaahahahaahaha~

Anyways, if I can time travel, I would opt to go back to the 1500s, the age of the world set in my Uncharted Waters, the age of exploration. I would build up a fleet from scratch and traverse the vast oceans in search of new and exotic lands. I would scale through the rough storms during my travels and defeat any pirates, or other fleets, that are courageous enough to attack me. I can continue dreaming the whole day man.

The cause of the ever-increasing competition in our world today and Globalisation can be traced back to a single source - the growth of the human population. Thats quite duh~ but yeah. Perhaps I should become a weapon scientist in the future so that I can create weapons of much-more-massive destruction (WMMMD) and use them to control the population so as to create my ideal world, one with no competition blah blah blah.. For that, I would need to create something much more powerful than nuclear bombs. This reminded me of an extremely destructive weapon - resonance! If I could somehow make, say, China, vibrate at is natural frequency, then I would be able to get rid of 1.6billion people! woooooooooo..........................................

I am gonna go sleep.

"The Shagohod is a mobile nuclear misslie launcher that is capable of launching nuclear missiles on any terrain and it requires no support unit. Just pop in a nuclear missile and you will have it in your enemy's home in no time."

No comments: