September 24, 2006

Yay, got a new blog skin. I finally bested my moronic computer. WOOOO~ This proves that machines can never defeat humans!!!

Went to Seraphina's b-day party today. Somehow I feel that the party is less eventful compared to previous ones. Well, at least I get to swim a few laps haha. I really needed that exercise: felt so shiok to get my body worked out. We had BBQ at the BBQ pit for the night and some of the food looks really tasty but I can't eat them all because of the lunch I ate in the afternoon. Will talk more about that later. I just sat down with Sher, Sher's friend Hui Ting, JJ, Sebas, Sebas' girlfriend Jie Ying next to the pit and chill off for the night.

I took a plate of Bee Hoon, meatballs and fishballs which were all cold(eww~) and since I can't just throw them away, I ate them with joy and pride. After awhile, the kids, Sera's friends, started throwing water bombs at each other haha. It was fun initially watching them bombard each other but our enjoyment was shortlived because the father of one the kids came complaining to us. Apparently, his son's handphone was in his pocket and it got wet, presumeably spoilt as well, during the bombard. He looked very unhappy and was asking us how could we just let the children play with water and he even shouted at the kids, telling them that its very very very wrong to run and play on the road. I was like "What the heck is this guy's problem?" I agreed with my Da Biao Sao, who said that this man has no right to scold the kids because they are under her jurisdiction, if I may use the word. Besides, its a BIRTHDAY PARTY for goodness sake. What do we do during a birthday party? We play and let loose everything. So its really ridiculous when he asks us "How could you people let the children play with water?!?!?!". Furthermore, its his son that wants to play the water bomb in the first place so if his handphone is spoilt because of it, he should blame himself and not us since he himself didn't remove the handphone from his pocket.

That incident didn't dampen the party's mood and everything goes on as usual. Sebas was like telling us how he would bash that man up if its his party... he kept talking about this 12th scroll which I have no idea what it is. Somebody please enlighten me.

We jumped into the pool after that and I challenge Sher to the dog-style swimming which, needless to say, I won. We swam for abit before Hui Ting needs to leave. Sher sent her off to the taxi stand and we got back to our seats where to talk cock and all. Thats about it for the rest of the night, we just sat down, chit chat, ate some stuff here and there etc etc etc. I had some sort of a mini old song singing competition with Jie Ying haha... stupid me~ Went home at around 9.50pm.

Before going to the party, I went to PS with Sher and JJ to buy presents for Sera. Somebody took the chance to buy a new shirt for herself. Then we went to have Carl's Jr for lunch. JJ ordered a Western Double Bacon Cheeseburger while I ordered a burger which the waitress claimed to be the largest in the stall. However, my burger seemed to be smaller than JJ's. hmmm... Anyways, lunch was freaking funny because we were like cracking lame jokes throughout and theres even this minor 'earthquake' lol....

In the end, Jay can only finish half of his burger and I ate half of the remaining for him. SO, I took in 1.25 Carl's Jr Burger for lunch, which explains why I don't feel like eating much during the BBQ. Next time, when eating burgers, or any bread stuff, don't drink too much water. The reason is once the water and burger, or bread, mixed in your stomach, the bread will expand and make you feel full faster.

Had an argument with my mother when I got home. Don't feel like talking about it. Just know that I am very displeased. Adults always think they are right and we must always submit to their every whims.



"I will be back!"

No comments: