September 03, 2006

Xu Jing Yi Chang

This blog is for yesterday, Saturday, 2nd of Semptember 2006.

Went to get a new phone with Sher, her aunt and her granddad at Bugis. The new Nokia N73. I have been eyeing it since its release but Sher beat me to own it first grrr.... then again, I can't afford it anyways >.< So, everybody, the Nokia N73 is in my wish-list hehehehehehe.

After that Sher treated the three of us to Coffee Bean. Its my first time drinking there.
Well, a funny incident happened.
Sher's granddad wanted a drink called ''latte'' but I dint know that its called ''latte'' initially. So, when I went to order the drinks, I told the waitress ''Excuse me, I would like a cup of Vanilla Ice Blended with cream and Chocolate Ice Blended without cream.'' Then I paused for awhile and then said ''..... I am not sure about this but do you have a type of coffee that is hot and has bubbles on top? Capuccino?''
.
.
.
.
The waitress looks stunned for and gave me the what-the-heck-am-I-talking-about look before responding ''Erm, we have latte. Is that what you are looking for?'' Needless to say, I realized that I am in some sort of shit situation so I just said Yes, collected my drinks and ran back to my seats. I told what happened to the rest and they laughed at me =/

Then after drinking we went to walk around Bugis before settling our dinner at the food court there. I had roti prata! yay, been a while since I last ate it. Nice.

I went to Sher's house after eating and slack them till 9+pm when we decided to go Cathay to watch the 9.30pm show for Lovewrecked. We dashed downstairs, hailed a cab, jumped into it and asked the driver to step on the gas. We zoom pass the many cars on the road and the driver dashed thru several traffic lights at our demands. He also did several dangerous swerves to avoid crashing. We reached the Cathay at 9.25pm. Just in time mwhahaha.

The show was superb. It is so nice and heart warming. And funny of course haha.
I would give it 9.763547 stars out of 10.

Sher needed to visit the toilet after the show which is about 11.10pm++

*******Then, the unexpected happened again.*******

Sher could not find her religious pendant which is used to bless her with good fortune. And no, its not shaped like a bird. And yes, it is very important because according to Sher, her mom would scold the soul of out her and kao peh kao bu and raise the roof if she ever found out that Sher lost the pendant.

So we went back to the theatre but we could not find it. We traced our steps and looked carefully on the ground we have walked past before. Nope. Failed to find it.

Sher sort of gave up hope and looked pretty dejected on our way back. She kept talking how suay she was and how is it possible that she lost two things in two consecutive days.

We tried searching for the pendant some more by tracing the steps we took when we departed the house. No good.

Since there is nothing we could do anymore, we went home.
On my way back, I SMSed her if she could find it at home and she Yes.
Ok. She told me she dint lose it in the first place. She dropped it in her room while changing just now...

This is what I call ''Xu Jing Yi Chang''.


''You do not deserve what I have done to you so far. Everybody, my boyfriend is standing over there.'' - Jenny from Lovewrecked

No comments: