September 04, 2006

Warped~

Yesterday:

Went to United Square for breakfast with Sher. Ate a set of Big Breakfast meal, one piece of hotcake from Sher's hotcake meal(she cant finish) and a sausage McMuffin burger. Havent ate such a heavy breakfast in a long time. We were sitting beside this family of three that is... erm... not very nice in my opinion. The mom talks loudly, so much so that we could hear practically their entire conversation. And I get this feeling that the mom is trying to boast to us about her immense pool of knowledge because she suddenly talked about Da Vinci Password to her daughter.. but she don't seem to know that Da Vinci's masterpiece - the Mona Lisa - is called the Mona Lisa. She kept referring to it as the ''woman picture''. Well, perhaps its just me and my oversensitive feelings :s

Went to walk walk after eating and then went home. Sher's sister came down today.

Initially wanted to start revising but I fell asleep. When I wake up, it was already 6pm+. Didnt felt like studying. So just lazed around for the rest of the night.

Today:

9.30 am - Sher asked me out for breakfast at Mac's again. Realising that its time for me to start revising and that time is running out, I kindly rejected her invitation.

10am - Turned on my com and defragment it. Was hoping that it would make my com run faster but I dun see much difference.

10.45am - Performed a disk check for my com. Nothing much is wrong with it.

11.30am - Played Rise of Nations.

12pm - Took out the stuffs which I will be revising.

12.05pm - Went back to play Rise of Nations.

1pm - Ate the chicken rice which mom bought.

1.15pm - Ate several other side dishes like biscuits and raisins.

1.35pm - Re-read my Pokemon comics from before

2pm - Went to expel bio-toxins in the toilet

2.15pm - Started revision.

5.35pm - Rest. Took a bath.

6.00pm - Fell asleep while lying on my bed.

8.10pm - Woke up and realised that I had dozed off unknowingly and had two more topics to go.

8.20pm - Had dinner.

8.30pm - Watched "Get Rea!" on ChannelnewsAsia. This episode talks about male foreign workers coming to Singapore to work in the day and prostitute themselves(yes, themsevles) to other men(yes, other MEN) for money. The place where these workers solicit for business is at Little India, which is close to my house. Hmmmm....

9.00pm - Went to 7-11 to pay my overdue internet bills.

9.15pm - Came back and started revising my Current of Electricity and Electromagnetic Induction.

11.00pm - Done for the day.

Thats about it. Gonna play a round of Rise of Nations and after that, going to watch the Fullmetal Alchemist which mom recorded for me last Saturday before going to sleep.

''The nuclear binding energy per nucleon is the amount of energy released when seperate nucleons, protons and nucleons, come together to form the nucleus."

No comments: