September 13, 2006

Ok. Great. I didn't touch the computer for the whole day, except for now. After breakfast, I started doing F maths , all the way till 9+ pm. Pro right. haha~

For no apparent reason, my phone was spoilt. Its stopwatch function stopped working and my selected ringing tone didnt sound when others call me. Instead, when I receive a call, the ringing tone that plays is this wierd, cracking and hissing sounds with someone growling, as if in extreme pain, in the background.... Nah just kidding. haha. But anyway, the ringing tone is down and my phone does not play the ringing tone that I selected. I should get it to the service centre soon. Perhaps I could take this chance to upgrade to my beloved N73. Nihihihihihi...

All right I didn't crap this part. While I am waiting for my computer to start up, I could hear some creaking sounds coming from my kitchen window(my com is in the living room which is next to the kitchen). I went to see what it is but there is nothing and the sound stopped when I went near the window. Then the creaking sounds started again when I sat down in front of my computer. I went to see a second time and again theres nothing. Then when I sat down, it started again~~~ In my opinion, it sounds like something is climbing across the window grills. I almost wanted to stand up and bend down and look at the kitchen windows through my legs cause according to The Eye 10, a horror film, you will be able to see ghosts in that position. However, I decided against it because I do not want to risk being traumatised on the eve of my F maths paper. Besides, the sounds have stopped now. And when I took a picture of my kitchen window with my phone, nothing out of the ordinary appeared on the picture.

Perhaps its just the wind.





Or is it?

Gonna go play my Uncharted Waters for awhile before sleeping.

"Its so unfair, the three of you have saw the ghosts but I haven't. I don't care. I wanna see one tonight. Otherwise we are not going home!" - a character in The Eye 10. Be careful what you wish for. (For some reason, a chilly feeling went thru my body while typing the above quote. I hope its just me....)

No comments: