September 10, 2006




The more we study,
the more we know.
The more we know,
the more we forget.
The more we forget,
the less we know.
So, why study?



I believe most people are aware of the above fact but the irony is, millions of students and other people across the planet are still studying constantly. To think homo sapiens are intelligent creatures...

Anyways, after one week of continuous studying, I finally finished my revision and have started practicing questions. My first paper starts next Tuesday and it is Physics. Not sure if I can do well since I haven't started doing any questions on Physics :s Have been doing Maths all day today.

I really want to thank my beloved Pikachu for accompanying me while I am slugging my brain to oblivion. Without its companion, I am sure I can't focus as well as I can with it around.









"Go go go, you can solve that damn question Jin!"









"Pikachu, do you have any idea what this phrase means?"

"No."

"You stupid Pokemon!"

"..."







"They say the Earth was round.... 'was' ?"

No comments: