September 22, 2006

Saddified.

Spent the whole afternoon trying to redesign my blog into something nicer and I ended with my present interface. All because of my bloody computer. For some reason my computer can't 'read' and display the nicer interfaces which I found. Damn this inbecile machine.

Was bathing this morning at 2am+ and suddenly saw a cockacroach crawling around the bathroom floor. It was PEEKING at me! For that, I 'piak' it into the sewer hole. And pour down some bleach for good measures. Then, when I opened my toilet door, I saw another cockaroach; it was on the bathroom mat. Gosh. I flatten it with a newspaper roll... which have Zoe's face on it haha. Too bad it didnt got stuck on the face~

The sides of my chest are aching..

I want to get a nicer interface! But I need to get a new computer first... Damn








No comments: