September 25, 2006

Woke up at 4.30am feeling really bad. My whole body was on fire. Even my mattress was hot. My throat was really sore and my nose were stucked - I can only breathe through my mouth which aren't helping my already sore throat...

Doc says I didn't get enough sleep. So I slept for the whole day today. Now my back aches.

Felt really terrible when I am awake. Headaches, warm body, coldness, blocked nose, sore throat, dry mouth, bad breath, oily face ugh~ Plus, with all these plauging me, its really hard to fall asleep.

Finally got better in the night.

Won't be attending school tomorrow because my MC says so...

Hope I will recover tomorrow.

*5am in the morning....*
Mom: Cheng jin, why you wake up so early?
Cheng jin: Not suang la, think got fever..
Mom: Aiyo, again? You that day go swim got touch the water is it?
Cheng jin: ........

Mom will always be mom

No comments: